LOGISTICS MANAGER - North America
We are the fastest growing company of video delivery infrastructure, servicing the global Tier-1 Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT players. As the recognized leader in video compression (MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, HEVC, AV1) and a leading member and contributor of forums and organizations such as the DVB, SMPTE, ITU and the Alliance for Open Media.
We are committed partner to help transforming video delivery of the Media and TV landscape. Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
We have our HQ and R&D in Paris and Rennes, France. We have been listed on Euronext since 2014 (PARIS: ATEME), and we operate globally with main offices in Denver, NYC, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney.
We are growing profitably and fast: beyond 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. We are looking forward to further accelerating our growth plans by bringing technology disruption and innovative engagement models to adjacent markets.
Our core values are built around:
- Innovation: No comfort zone - let’s keep moving
- More helper than just provider: we are in a changing landscape; we want to partner to make this change happen
- Cross-culture enrichment: Our 30 different nationalities make us think and dream bigger.
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a Logistics Manager:
Under the responsibility of the Engineering Director & Lab Manager you will participate in the shipment, receipt, inventory, storage, organization and basic repair (RMA) of products.
As an important operator in the quality assurance and logistics chain, you will have an active role in the satisfaction of our customers, projects and internal operations.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Reception of goods in general, and more particularly of manufactured products and purchased products,
- Storage, organization & documentation of all inventory goods and products
- Shipping of goods in general and finished goods (packaging, removal, labeling, etc.)
- Product stock management (stocking, inventory manager, replenishment of supplies and accessories)
- Basic repair of hardware goods (RMA) including fans, power supplies and other small components and or interfacing with 3rd party hardware repair specialist
Abilities and ability to:
- Develop a good relationship with the various interlocutors within the company (sales administration, support, purchasing ...)
- Manage priorities
- Meet deadlines
- Evolve in practice, propose process or tool improvements
- Work with centralized management software (E.R.P).
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit!
Knowledge & Expertise:
- Knowledge of computer tools (PC, Excel, Teams messaging, etc.) and standard office tools
- Use of basic logistics & inventory systems required
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position (beginner accepted if motivated)
Denver, Colorado, with possible travels in the North America region.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the reference WHA/21
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- NAM: Support Engineering
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Loading application form
Already working at Ateme?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.