Sales Director - North America
If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
Thanks to a strong CSR policy that reinforces our mission to “Make the entertainment and video experience captivating, greener, and accessible to everyone,” we strive every day to build a better and more sustainable future for our planet, our people, and our ecosystem.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support its growth in North America, ATEME is recruiting a Sales Director - Content, Media and Broadcast market segments.
Prospecting, account and market development, key account management and sales of ATEME’s products and solutions to new and existing customers in the North American Market (NAM Region).
- Identify and contact new customers, define sales strategy, maintain and develop long-term relationships with existing key accounts;
- Set up and lead our network of indirect channels (partners, distributors…); suggest actions to maintain the high quality and efficiency of this network;
- Cooperate with pre-sales department in order to set up product demonstrations and propose solutions to our potential customers;
- Collect customer needs and analyze market trends.
Experience and required professional skills:
A solid sales background in video streaming solutions, end to end delivery architectures for OTT and D2C platforms, and a high interest in new technologies and solutions across a number of market segments.
- High customer focus, capacity to establish strong professional relationships;
- Capacity to identity and qualify potential opportunities, to engage directly with the technical leadership within customer organizations, and to conclude deals;
- Targeted ad-insertion, live sports streaming or cloud gaming ;
- Ability to qualify and quantify an understanding of customer needs and provide clear feedback;
- Team player: Works well with the broader Ateme NAM team in order to define relevant information when driving the sales process;
- A Winning spirit and positive attitude throughout the sales cycle…. Identify the Challenges and work through them to Success;
Location: Remote (preference on the East Coast location but not mandatory) The role includes frequent travel in a “full sales engagement” model supporting customer meetings, including technical sessions involving architecture review and Product Roadmap alignment with the customers.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ateme SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- NAM Sales
- Sales Director
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Sales Director - North America
Loading application form
Already working at Ateme?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.