Sales Director Central America
If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an Ateme solution.
We are Ateme (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
Thanks to a strong CSR policy that reinforces our mission to “Make the entertainment and video experience captivating, greener, and accessible to everyone,” we strive every day to build a better and more sustainable future for our planet, our people, and our ecosystem.
At Ateme, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a Sales Director Central America:
Prospection, sales and key account management of ATEME’s products and solutions to new and existing customers within Central America.
As a successful and experienced Sales Director, you will:
- Identify and contact new customers, define sales strategy, maintain and develop long-term relationships with existing Tier 1 key accounts;
- Set up and lead our network of indirect channels (partners, distributors…); suggest actions to maintain the high quality and efficiency of this network;
- Cooperate with pre-sales department in order to set up product demonstrations and propose solutions to our potential customers;
- Collect customer needs and analyse market trends.
A very solid sales background in our activity, a high interest in new technologies and telecom, broadcast, and/or related industries.
Reporting to Regional VP LATAM
- High customer focus, capacity to establish strong professional relationships;
- Capacity to identity and qualify potential deals, to reach targets and to conclude deals;
- Ability to gain a clear understanding of customer needs and provide clear feedback;
- Team player: able to relay relevant information when concluding a sale;
- Winning spirit and positive attitude throughout the sales cycle.
- Fluency in English is a must
Panama, Colombia, Mexico
Please send your resume at email@example.com with the reference TBD.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ateme SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Sales Director Central America
Loading application form
Already working at Ateme?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.