Support & Deployment Project Manager
If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
Thanks to a strong CSR policy that reinforces our mission to “Make the entertainment and video experience captivating, greener, and accessible to everyone,” we strive every day to build a better and more sustainable future for our planet, our people, and our ecosystem.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
The candidate will be in charge of for project deployments and technical support activities in France and Europe. As a project leader, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Phone, e-mail and onsite technical support;
- Tracking and follow up of customers incidents from their submission up to their resolution on the customers side;
- Deep Analysis of any technical issues our customers are facing
- Elaborating, replicating and managing test platforms;
- Factoy Acceptance Testing
- Interoperability management
- Validation of patches and hot fixes;
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) follow up;
- Internal support to presales and system engineers;
- Technical training;
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
- 24x7 support (rotation of the team, on-call one week every 1-2 months)
Administration and documentation:
- Manage the CRM (Jira) database: incident tracking and management, and knowledge base;
- Create and maintain technical notes for knowledge base of our products;
- Generate maintenance documentation;
- Contribute to the continual enhancement of support process;
- Contribute to product documentation elaboration and improvement: Datasheets, Release Notes and Manuals
- Engineer diploma in computer science, engineering or related technical fields
- Fluent in English and Spanish, 3rd language would be a plus
- A first technical experience in customer support and/or R&D would be a plus
- Strong skills in Linux Administration
- Good understanding of corporate networking (TCP/IP, VLAN, Multicast, Wireshark)
- Good skills in container virtualization (docker, podman), being able to pull, deploy, monitor and troubleshoot containers
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus
- Cultural Knowledge on video streaming protocols, and digital video
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels
- Good problem investigation and solving skills
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
In Madrid, Spain with potential short term travels in Southern EMEA region.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Support & Deployment Project Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Ateme?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.