KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, EMEA
If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an Ateme solution.
We are Ateme (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
Thanks to a strong CSR policy that reinforces our mission to “Make the entertainment and video experience captivating, greener, and accessible to everyone,” we strive every day to build a better and more sustainable future for our planet, our people, and our ecosystem.
At Ateme, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
Prospection, sales and key account management of ATEME’s products and solutions to existing customers in the EMEA Region.
- Maintain long-term relationships with identified key customers, promote all ATEME solution to develop our revenues within those strategic Accounts;
- Animate and develop the contact plan within the customer organization in relationship with the rest of ATEME teams,
- Define / assess / fine-tune the sales strategy, aligning it to the ambitions of the company to reinforce its presence in the specific identified customer and become an indisputable key supplier,
- Achieve booking and revenue targets, manage the commitment and forecast, monitor the performance. Commit to delivering results on a quarterly basis.
- Supply input to the marketing strategies and product roadmap requirements.
- Aggressively pursue Ateme's growth and market penetration by leading the charge from the front, in direct contact with customers.
- Develop business growth through indirect approach managing the relationship with partners to increase ecosystem customer understanding,
- Cooperate with the pre-sales team in order to set up product demonstrations and propose solutions to our customers,
Experience and required professional skills:
A solid sales background (5 to 10 years) in our activity, a high interest in new technologies and telecom, broadcast, and/or related industries.
- Demonstrable track-record in selling complex solutions to telecom operators and / or to broadcasters/media,
- Exceptional commercial credentials with demonstrable ability to generate revenue streams, with a strong understanding of what it takes to conduct business successfully in the telecom and broadcast spaces, reach the targets and conclude the deals,
- Significant experience interacting and negotiating at C-level and to manage Global Accounts,
- Proven personal experience in establishing revenue growth while concurrently growing company market share and gross margin.
- Team player: able to relay relevant information when concluding a sale;
- Winning spirit and positive attitude throughout the sales cycle.
Location: the role is based in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Germany.
Application: please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org under ref. KAM_Sales_EMEA/2022
- EMEA: Northern Europe
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, EMEA
Loading application form
Already working at Ateme?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.