If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an Ateme solution.
We are Ateme (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
Thanks to a strong CSR policy that reinforces our mission to “Make the entertainment and video experience captivating, greener, and accessible to everyone,” we strive every day to build a better and more sustainable future for our planet, our people, and our ecosystem.
At Ateme, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
We are recruiting a Cloud Solution Architect:
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will have a central role in our company and be a part of the Global Solution Architects (GSA) Team which is supporting regional presales and architects teams on emerging solutions design and architectures.
Within this team, you will contribute to define reference architectures and rely on design best practices to deploy Ateme solutions (OTT streaming, Broadcast, Contribution…) in a cloud environment (public cloud, private cloud). You will report to the VP Solutions Engineering.
At Ateme, you will collaborate with regional Presales teams but also Solution Marketing, Product Owners and R&D architect teams. You can also be involved in various transversal initiatives involving people from various teams (virtual teams, cloud community, …).
You will also meet customers to understand their needs and help regional teams to optimize their technical offers in a cloud environment. As an expert in your domain, you will help the region to develop their know how and train the teams on cloud deployment and best practices for various use cases, so that regions can gain autonomy and responsiveness.
At last, to maintain and improve your expertise, you will have access to cloud trainings and certifications.
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting regional presales and developing their expertise
- Contributing to Reference Design with R&D Architects
- Supporting to Solution Marketing and Partnerships
- Interacting with PO & Systems teams
- Extensive knowledge in Cloud technologies and architectures:
- Public Cloud certifications with associate level minimum (AWS, GCP and/or Azure – example for AWS -> Certified Solutions Architect – Associate)
- In-depth understanding of Kubernetes orchestration system as well as other tools relevant in a cloud environment (Terraform, Helm, S3, Load Balancers, networking…)
- Some knowledge and expertise in cyber-security best practices and/or in video technologies and architecture is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (team work, knowledge sharing, inside team technical discussions, cross teams architecture discussions)
- Good presentation skills to simplify technical topics both internally (regions) and externally (customers)
- Able to do some hands-on work in the context of a demo or a POC (e.g. deploy Ateme solutions in a public cloud cluster)
- Technical writing capabilities in order to prepare / review reference documents and assist in RFP answers
- Show a high autonomy in day to day work and be well organized in everything you do.
In North America (USA/Canada), preferably EST time zone, with worldwide travels.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ateme SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.