If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an Ateme solution.
We are Ateme (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
Thanks to a strong CSR policy that reinforces our mission to “Make the entertainment and video experience captivating, greener, and accessible to everyone,” we strive every day to build a better and more sustainable future for our planet, our people, and our ecosystem.
At Ateme, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a Customer Deployment and Support Engineer
Be part our team and join our fantastic journey!
Are you ready to take on a pivotal role where your skills in project deployment and technical support will make a real impact? Join us in a mission to redefine excellence in South Europe and the Middle East.
- Lead internal project kick-off meetings, Factory integration and project delivery ensuring alignment across teams.
- Manage project deployment schedules, optimizing efficiency,
- Identify project risks and develop comprehensive mitigation plans,
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with customers,
- Regularly report project progress to management, proactively identify and address issues that could impact project success.
- Deliver multichannel (Phone, e-mail and onsite) technical support to customers,
- Manage incidents from submission to resolution, ensuring timely and effective solutions,
- Conduct in-depth analysis of technical issues reported by customers,
- Elaborate and replicate issues in test platforms to facilitate efficient problem resolution,
- Manage CRM (Jira) database: incident tracking and management,
- Validate new features, patches and hot fixes with customers,
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the support process.
- Perform the Factory Acceptance Test,
- Verify interoperability between Ateme solutions and customer ecosystems,
- Deploy platforms in customer infrastructures,
- Generate comprehensive project and maintenance documentation,
- Prepare and deliver technical training sessions to key customers,
- Manage Site Acceptance Tests,
- Create and maintain technical notes for our product knowledge base,
- Contribute to the improvement of project deployment processes,
- Provide internal support to other teams, particularly in pre-sales activities.
- Engineering diploma in computer science or related technical fields,
- Fluent in Spanish and a good level of English are required,
- A first technical experience in customer support and deployment and/or R&D would be appreciated,
- Strong skills in Linux Administration,
- Good understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, VLAN, Multicast, Wireshark),
- Good technical skills in container virtualization (docker), Kubernetes and Cloud deployment solutions
- Cultural Knowledge on video streaming protocols, and digital video,
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels,
- Good problem investigation and solving skills,
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural team, travels in different EMEA countries.
Madrid, Spain, with travels in the EMEA region.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ateme SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.