If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
Thanks to a strong CSR policy that reinforces our mission to “Make the entertainment and video experience captivating, greener, and accessible to everyone,” we strive every day to build a better and more sustainable future for our planet, our people, and our ecosystem.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
The Employee is the central technical point of contact for key customer projects in the CIS region. He/she will support the sales growth and deal flow by securing the “technical close” of complex solutions. Also executing the following project deployments and provide technical support are an essential part of this role. The Technical Account Manager is an important part of support the Ateme success story in growth and customer satisfaction and be responsible for but not limited to the following activities:
- Coordinates closely with sales and marketing to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- RFP management; proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Prepares and set up proof of concept and demos in customer environments
- Creates and deliver high-level presentations, demonstrations, and discussions in a credible and compelling manner, and position self as a trusted advisor.
- Representation of ATEME at key industry forums, trade shows and other events as the local expert in ATEME technology
- Contribute to the continual improvement of presales tools and process
- Prepare and maintain planning of deployment; raise any issue that could jeopardize the success of the project
- Risk assessment of the project and propose solution for mitigation
- Act as the main engineer for Factory testing, on site deployment and site testing
- Tracking and follow up of customers incidents from their submission up to their resolution
- Deep Analysis of any technical issues our customers are facing
- Elaborating, replicating and managing test platforms;
- Interoperability management
- Prepare and test upgrade procedures
- Project Management
- Degree in computer Sciences, media technologies or related technical fields
- Design knowledge of DVB stat mux systems
- Experiences with OTT systems and OTT delivery technologies
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing
- Knowledge of IP Networking
- Good communication skills – good problem-solving skills
- Able to travel within Eastern Europe and France for short periods
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
- English speaker
Almaty (Kazakhstan) or Eastern Europe
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference TAM/CEE.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.